Sessions & Fees
Please see below our Fee Schedule from June 2023.
Leafield House Nursery is open 7.30am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, 51 weeks of the year. We are closed on all bank holidays and the period in between Christmas and New Year.
|Full day (7:30-18:00)
|Morning session (7:30-12:30)
|Afternoon session (13:00-18:00)
- Includes Breakfast, morning snack, two course lunch and nappies
- Includes afternoon snack, light afternoon tea and nappies
(Unfortunately we do not offer term time only childcare)
A minimum of 2 full day sessions or 4 half day sessions is required to register your child.
Priority is given to full time places and children with siblings already at the setting. Sibling Discount: 5%
All fees are due upfront on the 1st of the month.
The setting will be accepting the 30 hours FREE offered from the government.
*Please note there are additional costs for the extra services we provide when using the FREE hours.
All children have access to the following services which we provide as part of your package:
Free Funded Hours
What funded childcare are you currently entitled to?
- 15 hours funded childcare
ALL PARENTS of 3 and 4 year olds are currently entitled to 15 hours funded childcare.
- 30 hours funded childcare
This is for working parents with 3 and 4 year olds, you may be able to get 30 hours funded childcare depending on eligibility. To check for eligibility and for more information, visit the Childcare Choices website.
- Tax Free Childcare
Tax free childcare is a government scheme to help working parents with the cost of their childcare. This is aimed at families with children aged 0-11, the scheme can save families up to £2,000 per child per year.
Changes to FREE funding starting 2024:
What funded childcare will you be entitled to following the 2023 announcement?
The Government has announced changes to help with childcare costs for working parents, via a range of new measures.
Working parents in England will be able to access between 15 to 30 hours of subsidised childcare per week, for 38 weeks of the year, from when their child is 9 months old to when they start school.
This will be rolled out in stages:
- From April 2024, all working parents of 2-year-olds can access 15 hours funded childcare per week
- From September 2024, all working parents of children aged 9 months up to four years old can access 15 hours funded per week
- From September 2025 all working parents of children aged 9 months up to four years old can access 30 hours funded childcare per week.
If you require any further information or claification please contact our management team.